DARK CHOCOLATE COLLECTION!
- Madagascar 64%- Fresh fig, raisin and fruity cocoa aromas entwined with a sense of roasted
hazelnut, gives way to floral and fresh red berry notes
- Madagascar - Noizette 64%- Balanced aromas of fruity cacao, entwined with vanilla
and intensely roasted hazelnuts, compliments red berries and a slight coffee
- Peru 68% - Rare Organic Heirloom Dark Chocolate
- Bolivia 68% - Soft wild cocoa, freshness of lemon and grapefruit, release intense dried
prune and vanilla notes ending on a citrus fruit finish.
- Spicy 70% - Soft woody, fig and vanilla aromas, followed by gentle cacao and
sugar cane flavors releasing a smoky chipotle and warm ancho chili finish
Republic 74%- Organic Bittersweet chocolate. Red fruit aromas and flavors, Strong
Cacao robust woody leather and tobacco notes, with a bitter tannic finish
Oil Et Sel 74%- Creamy green olive oil and light notes of sea salt, balances
woody, smoky cacao with a hint of green grass at the finish
- Guanaja 80%
- Deep cocoa, tobacco and leather aromas, release extremely intense bitter
cocoa, black coffee and molasses notes, and hints of red fruits, ending on a
strong bitter, and tannic finish.
- Ghana 100%- Sweet Spicy cherry floral notes followed by deep intense cacao of bitter and
sour, dry and tannic finishing with roasted cacao nibs, leather, and smoky
Made in a facility that processes dairy, wheat, eggs,
peanuts and tree nuts.
All ingredients are GMO Free. GLUTEN FREE.
Store in a cool and dark place 65 degrees.
Made in USA. Handmade by David Bacco Chocolatier Inc.